There are these days where I eat the same things in the morning. And there are these days where I love to experiment and try out new breakfast options – that’s how I came up with the idea of this matcha porridge. And what should I say? I just love it, it’s perfection ❤️
What you need:
- 1 cup fine oats
- 1/4 cup raisins
- 1 tsp matcha powder
- 2 cups water
- 1 tbsp coconut cream
- Maple syrup to taste
- 1 apple, if desired
- 1 small banana, cut in slices
- Chia seeds
- Goji berries
How to make it:
1. Put water, coconut cream and matcha powder in a jar with lid and shake very well, until all the ingredients are evenly combined.
2. Put oats and raisins in a pot, add the matcha-milk and stir well. Heat the mixture until it starts to cook.
3. Add as much maple syrup as desired. Grind the apple, put it in a bowl and add the porridge.
4. Decorate it with your toppings and enjoy your matcha porridge hot. Yummy!
Idea, Words, Photographs: Diana Ranegger